Read on for the latest press coverage:
There has been an extraordinary amount of press coverage for Elephant Family in 2018. This includes:
The Illegal Wildlife Trade (IWT) Conference, London, October covered in The Independent, featuring an opinion piece by Elephant Family’s Head of Conservation, Belinda Stewart-Cox.
The Concours d’Éléphant Event, England, London, June featured coverage in The Telegraph, The Times and The Daily Mail.
Elephant Parade England, London, June with press coverage including The Indian Express and Visit London.
The Loomah Event England, London, April was covered by the Mayfair Magazine and Bridge for Design.
Skinned investigative report, launched in Bangkok, April with global coverage and more than 75 online pieces from The Washington Post to the Nikkei Asian Review.
Elephant Parade India, Mumbai, March with an estimated readership of 516,000,000 with 80 pieces in print, 171 online and 4 broadcast.
Adventures and Curiosities Event, London, March was covered by the Evening Standard, Vanity Fair, Tatler and Arteviste.
[Full media reports are available upon request].
Is is ever okay to ride elephants while on vacation? Article in Conde Nast Traveler, October 2018 - covers the issues surrounding Asian elephants and tourism.
- The Press, York: TRUNKS ON THE BEACH: Don't miss this weekend's Staithes Festival
- BBC: Elephant and tiger attacks highlight India's wildlife conflict
- India Today: Jumbo Effort to Protect Elephants
- Mumbai Mirror: Herd mentality
- The Hindu: Steering clear of wild jumbos
- Sanctuary Asia: Real Estate Contemplates in God's Own Country
- Mongabay: Plans for a bridge in a critical wildlife area in Borneo have been scrapped
- National Geographic: Protecting the Critically Endangered Sumatran Elephant
- The Guardian: Can elephants and humans live together?
- The Independent: New DNA system helps combat wild elephant trafficking
- The Guardian: David Attenborough attacks plan for Borneo bridge
- The Guardian: World's smallest elephants killed for ivory in Borneo
- Mongabay: Bridge through Borneo wildlife sanctuary moving forward
- The New Indian Express: 20-year old elephant dies of electrocution
- Indian Express: Assam: Four national parks under encroachment; 99 elephants killed in 5 years
- Nation Multimedia: Most elephants in Thailand registered for DNA checks
- Clean Malaysia: Malaysia's Tuskers have lost two-thirds of their habitats in just 35 years
- The Hindu: Plantation worker trampled to death by elephant
- The Guardian: Live Q&A: Elephants are disappearing, so how can we save them?
- W Magazine: Elizabeth Hurley, Ellie Goulding & Royals in hats go wild in London
- The Evening Standard: Anna Friel unleashes her wild side ahead of The Animal Ball
- Vogue: The Animal Ball, London
- The Evening Standard: Ellie Goulding parties with Princess Eugenie at The Animal Ball
- Mail Online: Lily Cole makes rare red carpet appearance in support of The Animal Ball
- Tatler: The Animal Ball 2016
- The Evening Standard: The Animal Ball founder Ruth Powys
- The Indian Express: 454 people, 388 elephants died in human-elephant conflict in Odisha in 6 years
- The Times of India: All's not well in Odisha's Grand Trunk corridors
- The Times of India: Fall in state's tusker count to hit breeding
- Spear's: The late Mark Shand’s conservation charity is helping human communities as well as elephants
- Evening Standard: Animal Ball guests to show off wild side with couture masks
- Spectator Life: Animal Magic at the V&A
- Vanity Fair: Conservation Couture
- Third Sector: Is the gala ball the Cinderella of fundraising?
- Evening Standard: Eugenie's Cinderella moment
- Tatler: Conservation Couture: The Animal Ball Collection private view
- Daily Mail: Princess Eugenie makes a moving speech at Elephant Family's Conservation Couture
- The Independent: Elephants in Thailand to have DNA Registered
- Berthon Magazine: Nature's Greatest Masterpiece
- Sanctuary Asia: Wall in India is Obstructing Elephant Corridor
- The Indian Express: Herd of elephants stranded on isle return to safety
- Nation Multimedia: How to ensure elephants in Malaysia survive
- Prameya News: Two people die in jumbo attacks in Odisha, east India
- The Economic Times: Fresh elephant count to in India begin in July
- Borneo Post: Elephants threatened by bridge and road development
- Financial Express: Royal Family joins hands with Elephant Family
- The Telegraph: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in Assam, India
- BBC News: William and Kate feed orphaned elephants and rhinos at Indian Wildlife Park
- London Evening Standard: Duchess of Cambridge feeds baby elephant and rhino after Indian safari trip
- The Telegraph: Human-elephant conflict on the increase as elephant habitat disappears
- The New York Times: How the Elephant Became the Newest Celebrity Cause
- Vanity Fair: Will and Kate’s India Trip Enters the Wilderness
- Daily Mail: William and Kate pitch in to feed orphaned baby elephants and rhinos
- Geographical Magazine: Battling the human-elephant conflict: Dr Ananda Kumar
- Vogue: Travels to my Elephant: A Wondrous 5-Day Rickshaw Race Through India
- Daily Mail: The Royal rickshaw! Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall launch tuktuk race
- Business Standard: 500km Auto Rickshaw Race in India to save elephants
- The Express: Prince Charles and Joanna Lumley rub noses
- Outlook: Indian Autorickshaws Ride Into Britain's Palace Grounds
- NDTV: Indian auto rickshaws ride into Britain's palace grounds
- New Kerala: Auto rickshaw race to raise £1 million to save elephants
- The Indian Express: The Royal rickshaw ride: Prince Charles flags off ‘Travels To My Elephant’ fundraising event
- BBC News: Elephant goes on rampage in Thai national park
- Daily Mail: The plundering of Asia is another challenge for Charles Daily Mail
- BBC News: Cruel trade in Asian elephants threatens survival
- Bangkok Post: Wild elephants get a rough legal ride
- National Multimedia: Myanmar confirms illegal live elephant trade amid NGO warnings
- Bangkok Post: Thailand urged to reform elephant laws
- World Bulletin: Thailand asked to combat 'rise' in elephant smuggling
- The Times: How tourists are wiping out Sri Lanka’s elephants
- Livemint: Photo Essay | 'SMS' for elephants
- The Ecologist: 14 elephants found dead in Borneo
- Sunday Times: Baby elephants captured for tourists delight
- ITV News: Elephants suffering as habitat destroyed by palm oil products
- Daily Mail: Having a ball, the king and queen of the jungle: Charles and Camilla sport animal masks at party for conservation charity
- London Evening Standard: Me tiger, you elephant: Charles and Camilla dress up for the Animal Ball
- Telegraph: The Delevingnes go wild at the Animal Ball
- Vogue: Designers Go Wild For Animal Ball
- ITV News: Campaign to rescue wild baby elephant Raja
- The Metro: The Prince Of Wales and Duchess Of Cornwall host royal reception for The Elephant Family charity
- Sunday Times: Baby elephants captured for tourists delight
- Mail On Sunday: The agonising blows that expose the evil secrets of Thailand's elephant tourism
- BBC: Charity Faberge Easter egg hunt to begin in London
- Third Sector: The Big Egg Hunt Case Study
- The Evening Standard: Easter eggs on parade for £1m
- London Insider: Join the Fabergé Easter Egg Hunt in London
- Cork Independent: Jungle City comes to Clonakilty!
- BBC: Life-sized fibreglass jungle animals set for Edinburgh
- Third Sector: Third Sector Excellence Awards 2011: Fundraising Event - Winner: Elephant Parade London
- Edinburgh Spotlight: Jungle City unveiled in Edinburgh's Royal Botanic Gardens
- Edinburgh Reporter: Elephant Charity brings Jungle Fever to Edinburgh
- The Great Projects: Elephant Family turns Edinburgh into a 'Jungle City'
- BBC: 'Longest tusked' elephant in Asia dies in Sri Lanka
- The Telegraph: Tuskers in trouble - man and elephant battle for survival
- BBC: Elephant parade to highlight extinction threat
- Timeout: Elephant Parade London
- London's Biggest Conversation: Elephant Parade London
- Times Online: Artists add decoration to highlight plight of Asian elephants
- Reuters: London art event seeks to help Asian elephants
- Tonic: The Elephant Parade Launches in London
- Public Art Online: Elephant Parade to hit London
- Opodo: London to welcome the Elephant Parade
- View London: Elephant Parade London
- The Telegraph: Tuskers In Trouble
- Vanity Fair: Elephant Parade Pre-Launch